The nVIDIA Quadro Plex 2200 D2 from PNY is a multi-GPU visual computing system, capable of delivering high levels of performance via a high-density, industry-standards-based architecture. Geophysicists, scientists, engineers, and other technical professionals will appreciate the visual supercomputing power that is housed in this compact system.
The Quadro Plex is loaded with two Quadro FX 5800 GPUs in an ultra-dense configuration. The system is certified for use with all industry-leading applications. It features nVIDIA SLI Mosaic Mode for transparent scaling across multiple displays.
- Using this dedicated visual computing system will enable nVIDIA SLI multi-GPU capability on any nVIDIA Quadro Plex certified PCI Express platform
- Features 64-bit floating point precision for CUDA-enabled applications, delivering 1TeraFlop performance in single floating point calculations and 345GigaFlops in double precision calculations
- The system's 8GB total frame buffer delivers impressive data throughput for interactive visualizations of large models, and real-time processing of large textures and frames, ensuring quality full-scene antialiasing
- nVIDIA CUDA parallel computing features a total of 480 processing cores, 240 per GPU, supported by a C language environment and tool suite, perfect for the custom visualization applications that professionals require
- Sports 4 dual-link DVI-D connectors with TMDS transmitters, each supporting a 3840 x 2400 @ 24Hz panel
- Dual DisplayPort connectors each support a 2560 x 1600 at 30-bit color depth
- Supports nVIDIA SLI Mosaic Mode, which supports fully transparent use of multiple GPUs on multiple displays, perfect for use with 4K projection systems
- Full support for frame synchronization, ensuring that display channels from multiple workstations are kept in step
- Can be installed in an equipment rack, occupying 3U of space, or as a desktop tower 1