The American Dynamics ADDSNCVMK Virtual Matrix Keyboard Control, installed onto any desktop, enables control of Intellex systems, regardless of how distant or decentralized the operation may be. This single remote management software program is the only digital video management suite that works with every Intellex platform. You can send/receive alarm notifications and also view live video from up to 64 cameras simultaneously.
The client system also offers the functionality of a virtual matrix, with which you can call tours, sequences, and salvos right from your Network Client workstation. You can consolidate all cameras and domes in one group with a single consecutive numbering system instead of having them numbered and arranged separately by each Intellex.
- Receive alarm notifications from several Intellex units regardless of whether Network Client is active
- Remotely use video analysis tools for scheduling cameras to record and specifying search criteria based on the size, speed and direction of an object in motion
- Remotely use the advanced text tool for scheduling cameras to record and specifying search criteria based on the contents and contexts of a text transaction
- Remotely search for video using standard or Smart Search tools
- Organize camera icons on your computer screen as easily as you would arrange files and folders on a PC
- Simultaneously view live or recorded video from multiple cameras on one or more Intellex units
- Play back video from one or multiple cameras with both audio and text
- Use the network bandwidth limiter to download or transfer video without overtaxing your system
- Remotely synchronize all Intellex units on your network by the hour, minute and second
- Email or export video segments on CD and DVD in AVI or proprietary format converted via Network Client
- Supports video analytics with integrated snap-in interface