The Glidecam Gold with PAG Base is a professional camera stabilization system designed to be used with video and film cameras weighing between 13.0 and 38.0 pounds. Its unsurpassed quality features Glidecam's world renowned Gold Series Arm and Vest, allowing the camera operator to walk, run, and move up and down steps, with unmatched camera stability. Titanium joints ensure the highest level of durability while still being extremely lightweight.
Features such as fully adjustable vest, titanium coil spring arm, precision gimbal, and a "no tools" fully adjustable design create one of the most capable camera stabilization systems on the market. The Glidecam Gold is perfect for creating the type of shots only tracks can produce, while giving the operator the ability to move wherever they choose. Whether it is feature films, documentaries, news or commercials, the Glidecam Gold will allow you to shoot with unparalleled freedom.
- Track-like Imagery
- Glidecam effortlessly over rough terrain, giving your footage the much needed edge clients love.
- "No Tools" Design
- Gone are the days of fiddling with tools that often get lost. Most adjustments on the Glidecam Gold can be done quickly and easily with its "No Tools" design.
- Lightweight Vest
- The Glidecam Gold Vest represents the highest quality manufacturing, maximizing versatility. Features such as the "no-tools" adjustment capability, quick pressure release dual buckle, and a break-away safety system put the vest on a level of its own. Combine that with lightweight titanium arm connectors and the Gold Vest, it is a pleasure to wear!
- Three-Axis Gold-Series Gimbal
- The Gold-series "No Tools" Gimbal is Glidecam's top-of-the-line unit. Creating an astonishing deflection off true center of less than .0002" - this means your shots are always level, no matter what the conditions. Easily replaceable foam covers ensure ease of use when mounting the post to the arm.
- Wide Variety Input Options
- It boasts a wide variety of input options. The precision head has built-in video in/out with a specially designed distribution amplifier for crystal clear video images, allowing you to monitor your footage effectively.
- Dyna-Elastic Arm
- Lightweight and strong, the Gold Arm wields six titanium springs capable of holding camera loads up to 38.0 lbs. The force on all springs is fully adjustable to accommodate varying camera weights. Glidecam's Gold Arm can be moved up and down, absorbing vertical shock, which allows ultra-smooth camera movement.
- PAG Battery Mount
- The PAG battery mount, which is located at the base of the post, delivers 12V to the base for monitoring and can toggle between 12V and 24V to the head for use with the camera.