The CDN450 from Numark is a rack-mountable multi-format dual MP3/CD player with scratching, pitch adjustment, looping, and anti-shock protection against skipping. It enables you to play 2 audio CDs, CD-Rs, or MP3-CDs, speed up or slow down the pitch, loop a section of audio, and create cue points. The all-metal construction of the CDN450 was built for daily use, and the comprehensive features allow the user to take complete control of the audio.
Having the ability to play CDs with MP3s means that each disc you load into the CDN450 can hold many more songs than a traditional CD. The displays of the CDN450 support ID3 tags, so you'll be able to quickly navigate and find songs that you want to play. The jog wheels will help you navigate your library of music, as well as enable you to scratch MP3s and CDs like a vinyl record.
The CDN450 is composed of two separate units: the controller and the transport. Both units occupy 2 rack spaces each. The transport unit houses the two CD players, and the control unit houses the displays, buttons, sliders and jog wheels. This style of dual CD player is popular with mobile DJs and in fixed installations. With sturdy construction and anti-skip technology, the CDN450 offers a wealth of useful features at a budget-friendly price.
- High-quality dual-deck MP3 and CD player with anti-shock skip protection
- Real-time scratch and seamless looping on both decks for CD and MP3
- Displays text for ID3 tags and folder names for easy navigation
- Multifunction jog/shuttle wheels for search, pitch bend, and scratching
- Auto-BPM detection with tap override and display
- +/- 4, 8, and 16% pitch control for beat matching
- Housed in an all-metal chassis for rugged, reliable performance
- Single, continuous, relay, and programmable playback
- Fader Start automatically starts playback on crossfader move (with compatible mixer)
- Analog RCA and digital S/PDIF outputs