The NDX400 from Numark is a tabletop CD, MP3, and USB player with looping, pitch control, and scratching capabilities. It enables you to play audio from CDs, CD-Rs, CDs with MP3s, and USB flash drives, while being able to speed up or slow down the pitch by 16%, loop sections of the audio, and scratch the audio playback with its large scratch wheel. These controls encourage the creative manipulation of sound, and are very useful when mixing music DJ-style.
The top left corner of the NDX400 features a conveniently placed USB port. You can plug in a flash drive and play MP3 files through the NDX400. The looping section of the NDX400 allows you to create the loop in and out points on-the-fly. A reloop button is also included that will start the loop over from the "in point" whenever it is pushed. Pushing the reloop button rapidly creates a stuttering effect. At the touch of a button the large scratch wheel turns into a searching navigation device. You can use it to scroll through songs to quickly find the next tune to play.
Featuring all the essential functions needed to fully control the playback of music and sound files, the NDX400 is also ergonomically designed to interact well with other equipment. Portable and ready to travel, the budget-friendly NDX400 is a great option for anyone looking for a DJ-style CD deck.
- Rugged, tabletop, slot-loading MP3/CD player
- Perform with CDs, CD-Rs, and MP3 CDs
- USB input for performance with flash drives
- Reverse mode for special effects
- Three hot cues for quick access to key points in the track
- Large scratch wheel for performance
- Anti-Shock buffered skip-protection technology
- Seamless looping for creating and integrating loops
- Text display for navigating folders on MP3 CDs and USB flash drives
- Braking for vinyl-style stop