The Atlas Learn AL2430-2PH Infrared Wireless Classroom Microphone System gives teachers and instructors the flexibility of hands-free speech amplification in an easy to use system. The package includes 2 transmitter microphones, 2 IR receiver domes, dual-bay charging station and a receiver / amplifier with 4 additional line-level inputs and level control dials for each.
The entire system is designed to either operate on its own or integrate with an existing paging / PA audio system. The receiver features a priority paging input that overrides the transmitter signal. Sensitivity and gain may be set for the priority paging input. A stereo RCA unbalanced output may be used to feed powered speakers, recorders etc. There are also multi-pin connector outputs that provide connection to either 8 ohm, 70V or 25V speaker installations.
- Complete IR (Infrared) wireless microphone system for classrooms, with 2 microphone transmitters, receiver / amplifier, dual charging station and cables
- Support for 8 ohm, 25V and 70V speaker operation
- Integrates seamlessly with existing paging systems and features a priority paging input with input sensitivity and gain controls
- The transmitter microphones may be handheld, worn with a lanyard around the neck or clipped to a belt and used with an optional ear microphone
- Included charger bay features 2 drop-in bays
- The receiver features 4 inputs for additional line level devices. Level controls are provided for each input on the front panel
- A 3.5mm mini input on the front panel overrides the rear RCA input marked COMPUTER on the rear. The input is intended to connect MP3 players