The Atlas SM12SUB70 Passive Subwoofer Speaker is capable of 70V commercial install, or standard 8 ohm operation with a traditional amplifier. The subwoofer is at home in lounges, bars, restaurants, dance studios, venues and anywhere a loud speaker subwoofer is necessary. The speaker is capable of 250 watts and features a 12" woofer, and a built-in 18dB / octave three-pole passive crossover network set at 120Hz. The rugged construction features wood construction, metal grille and multiple 1/4-20 inserts for suspending (flying) the speaker overhead. A Barrier strip input provides taps for 70V or 8 ohm operation.
- 70V or 8 ohm operation with 250W of power
- 12" driver and 120Hz Crossover
- Speakon input for 8 ohm operation and barrier strip taps for 70.7V
- Multiple 1/4"-20 inserts, providing fly points for a variety of mounting configurations
- Unique Input Panel Allows Use of Standard 4" Square Box Cover for Applications Where Flex Conduit is Required for Termination
- Durable, Rough-Coat Finish and Heavy-Duty Grille Assembly
- Optional Bracket for Wall Mounting