The Gator Cases G-LCD-4042 Roto Mold LCD Case (Gray) is designed to transport and protect most 40-42" LCD or Plasma flat screen monitors. It is made from roto molded LLDPE polyethylene with interior molded end supports and a foam lining. The interior is adjustable to completely protect the monitor. There are heavy-duty 1.5" nylon web straps and YKK buckles that secure the case lid to the base. The case has aluminum extrusion handles for removing the lid. The case is transported by unbreakable, molded-in handles on the base for lifting and loading and 4 heavy-duty 3.0" casters with rubber wheels; includes 2 swivel casters with brakes and 2 fixed casters for control and steering.
This case is made in the USA.
- Virtually indestructible roto molded LLDPE polyethylene plastic
- Molded end supports with foam lining protect screen from shock
- Foam inserts to customize fit
- Removable lid
- Heavy-duty 1.5" nylon web straps and YKK buckles secure lid to base
- Integrated "UP" arrows notify shippers to keep upright during transport
- Aluminum extrusion handles for removing the lid
- Carrying options
- Unbreakable, molded-in handles on base for lifting and loading
- Four heavy-duty 3.0" casters with rubber wheels; includes 2 swivel casters with brakes and 2 fixed casters for control and steering
- Compatible with most LCD or Plasma 40-42" monitors