The Beacon from Anchor Audio is a powerful portable PA system that operates on an internal rechargeable battery, or on AC power. It features 2 slots for wireless microphone receivers (sold separately), and multiple inputs for wired microphones. It's an easy to transport all-in-one PA system that you can set up in one minute, and it folds down to the size of a suitcase.
The Beacon system was designed to be a great sounding PA system that anyone can use without training. Its internally rechargeable battery enables you to use it for several hours away from a power source. Everything is built-in, including a storage bag for microphones, wheels, and a retractable handle.
A line-in connection allows you to connect other sound sources, like an iPod or CD player. You can activate a "ducking" feature that will fade down the music when you speak into a microphone, and fade it back up when you stop speaking. This system is covered by a 6 year warranty, and is intended to be the ultimate solution for a user-friendly portable PA.
- Reach crowds of 5,000+
- AC mode = 150 W / DC mode = 125 W
- Eight 4" neodymium speakers
- Three 8" neodymium woofers
- True AC/DC - 110/220 V power supply
- Two universal mic input jacks
- "Voice Over" music ducking feature
- Patented, lightweight speaker array with snap lock connection
- Durable case with wheels, retractable handle & nylon storage bag
- Proprietary class D amplifier
- User replaceable batteries
- Charging LED bar indicator
- Operates 6-8 hours on a single charge
- No tripod stand needed