The Beacon from Anchor Audio is a powerful portable PA system that operates on an internal rechargeable battery, or on AC power. It features 2 built-in wireless microphone receivers, multiple inputs for wired microphones, and a built-in MP3 player. It's an easy to transport all-in-one PA system that you can set up in one minute, and it folds down to the size of a suitcase.
The Beacon system was designed to be a great sounding PA system that anyone can use without training. Its internally rechargeable battery enables you to use it for several hours away from a power source. Everything is built-in, including a storage bag for microphones, wheels, a retractable handle, and the full-featured MP3 player.
The built-in MP3 player features an SD Card slot, a USB port, and a mini-plug input. You can save some MP3 files on an SD Card, load it into the slot, and play them from the Beacon. You can set the songs to repeat, and activate a "ducking" feature that will fade down the music when you speak into a microphone, and fade it back up when you stop speaking. With the addition of 2 Anchor Audio WH-6000 wireless handheld microphones (B&H # ANWH6000), you will have everything you need to make great presentations. This system is covered by a 6 year warranty, and is intended to be the ultimate solution for a user-friendly portable PA.
- Reach crowds of 5,000+
- AC mode = 150 W / DC mode = 125 W
- Eight 4" neodymium speakers
- Three 8" neodymium woofers
- True AC/DC - 110/220 V power supply
- Two universal mic input jacks
- Single or dual built-in UHF wireless with 16 user selectable channels
- Built-in MP3 player accepts SD Cards, USB flash drives or 3.5mm input for iPods
- USB port for charging MP3 players/iPods
- "Voice Over" music ducking feature
- Patented, lightweight speaker array with snap lock connection
- Durable case with wheels, retractable handle & nylon storage bag
- Proprietary class D amplifier
- User replaceable batteries
- Charging LED bar indicator
- Operates 6-8 hours on a single charge
- No tripod stand needed