The Liberty Platinum Basic Package LBP-7500 from Anchor Audio is a powerful portable PA system that operates on an internal rechargeable battery, or on AC power. It features 1 built-in wireless microphone receiver, and 1 WH-6000 wireless handheld microphone. It also features multiple inputs for wired microphones, and a built-in MP3 player. A tripod speaker stand is included that raises the system up to ear level for optimal performance. It's an easy to transport PA system that sets up quickly.
The Liberty system was designed to be a great sounding PA system that anyone can use without training. Its internally rechargeable battery means that you can use the Liberty for several hours away from a power source. There's a lot of useful features built into the Liberty, like the wireless microphone receiver, the battery status LEDs, and the full-featured MP3 player.
The built-in MP3 player features an SD Card slot, a USB port, and a mini-plug input. You can save some MP3 files on an SD Card, load it into the slot, and play them from the Liberty. You can set the songs to repeat, and activate a "ducking" feature that will fade down the music when you speak into a microphone, and fade it back up when you stop speaking. This system is covered by a 6 year warranty, and has been fine-tuned over the past 20 years to be the ultimate solution for a user-friendly portable PA.
- Reach crowds of 2,000+
- AC mode = 125 W / DC mode = 100 W
- Single or dual built-in UHF wireless w/ 16 user selectable channels
- Built-in MP3 player accepts SD card, USB flash drive, or 3.5 mm input for iPod
- USB port for charging MP3/iPod
- "Voice Over" music ducking feature
- Two universal microphone input jacks
- Recessed back panel protects knobs and ports
- True AC/DC - 110/220V power supply
- Ceramic compression driver
- 10" neodymium woofer
- Proprietary class D amplifier
- User replaceable batteries
- Charging LED bar indicator
- Operates 6-8 hours on a single charge
- Speaker out to power companion speaker