The VM-22HDMI 2 x 1:2 HDMI Distribution Amplifier from Kramer allows you to switch between (2) HDMI inputs and distribute the selected source on (2) identical outputs. The signal is reclocked and equalized to maintain integrity and achieve greater transmission distances.
- This unit offers a maximum data rate of 2.25Gbps
- It is HDCP-compliant
- Enhanced EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) can store a separate EDID for each input in non-volatile memory, as well as save a default EDID if one is not stored, both of which allow for easier reconnection to the source
- LED indicators provide a visual indicator of line status
- Switching can be controlled on the front panel or with an IR remote control
- Kramer's proprietary re-Klocking & Equalization Technology rebuilds the digital signal integrity to travel longer distance
- This device belongs to the Compact DigiTOOLS Series and up to (3) of these units can be mounted side by side in 1U of rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter