This Equinox HD10 mechanical underwater housing is designed for the Sony HVR-Z1U camcorder. The corrosion-resistant housing is constructed with rugged and durable PVC material with one inch cast acrylic face plates and stainless steel hardware; it is rated to a depth of up to 250'.
Features included are 8 mechanical controls. power-on/off, record-start/stop, zoom-telephoto/wide, ND filter 1 and 2, push button auto-focus, auto to manual focus switch, white balance and push button iris. There are also 2 geared controls: manual focus and iris dial. A 2.5" color LCD monitor with its own rechargeable battery is included with the housing.
8 Mechanical Controls
- Power-on/off Record-start/stop
- Zoom - telephoto/wide
- ND filter 1 and 2
- Push button auto focus
- Auto to manual focus switch
- White balance
- Push button iris
2 Geared Controls
- Manual focus
- Iris dial
- BRS (Ballast Release System)
- For easy travel or if trouble occurs on a dive, simply pull the quick release pin on the wings in order to release the wing and handle (ballast), the housing now becomes positive and shoots to the surface
- Lightweight, Durable & Strong
- Housing body construction is rugged, durable PVC material, with stainless steel hardware
- Rubber feet for stability even on a rocking boat
- D-ring on rear plate for easy hook up to a lanyard
- Depth Rated
- Maximum depth of up to 250'
- Easy Mounting
- One tray slide mounting system for easy removal of camera