The MediaLounge PC-on-TV Media Player from D-Link allows you to stream video, photos, and music from your PC to your TV. The device, which can connect to a wireless 802.11g network or via wired Ethernet, is compatible with Windows PCs.
Rather than streaming specific file types, the PC-on-TV actually captures your PC screen and streams it to your TV. This does not limit you to a certain file type, you'll be able to view any sort of media on your TV that you normally view on your PC. This allows you to view streaming Internet media on your TV. The included remote control gives you complete control over your computer, even over the mouse cursor.
- Watch movies, view photos, and listen to music from your computer on your TV
- Included remote controls your PC remotely, allowing you to control playback and launch applications
- Works with both wireless and wired networks
- Displays any file that your computer can play on your TV
- Remote features integrated trackball, giving you true mouse cursor control over your PC
- Includes VeohTV software, which allows you to watch and record video from thousands of web sites