The HunterCam Cradle PRO with Manfrotto 128RC Pan/Tilt Head is designed for the highly advanced outdoor videography, and is suitable for cameras up to a maximum weight of 12 lbs. Attachable to trees with a maximum diameter of 24", the Cradle Pro consists of a tree mounting base with 2 built-on custom ratchet straps, an independent arm assembly with the Manfrotto 128RC pan/tilt head, a standard self-leveling, and an optional heavy-duty clamping base. The unit has an average reach of 30" and a maximum of 35".
The tree mounting base has a wide range of adjustment level capabilities. The first adjustment point makes it possible for the HunterCam Cradle to be used in various situations. The second adjustment point allows the PRO to extend in and out from the tree for added comfort and ease of movement about your waist line. In addition, the reversible base allows the camcorder set-up to the left or right-hand side of the user.
With an arched design, the mounting base ensures added stability and enhanced orientation directly off the tree. The torquing levers are placed in the most accessible locations for minimizing arm movement, allowing you to maintain adjustments in a comfortable seating position.
Two built-on custom ratchet strapping assemblies make attachments to a tree twice as easy as conventional ratchet straps. The rubber coated flat hook hooks to the body of the ratchet, while an inline cam buckle enables you to easily gauge the circumference of the tree, switch out the excess slack, and also provides quiet and quick dismount. The pan/tilt head with a quick-release camera shoe makes for video shots with multiple angle adjustments.
The all metal built-in bubble level helps you identify whether the positioning is level or plumb. The optional detachable clamping base offers more mounting options to the Cradle PRO. The lightweight compact design of the Cradle PRO makes for easy backpack portability.
- Can support loads up to 12 lbs
- Can be fixed on trees with a maximum diameter of 24"
- Tree mounting base with 2 built-on custom ratchet straps
- Independent arm assembly with fluid pan/tilt head
- Standard self-leveling (bubble level)
- Optional heavy-duty clamping base
- Average reach of 30" & a maximum of 35"
- Wide range of adjustment level capabilities - first adjustment point makes it possible for the HunterCam Cradle to be used in more places than any other system available; second adjustment point allows the PRO to extend in and out from the tree for added comfort and ease of movement above the user's waist line
- Arched design of the base makes for added stability and enhanced orientation directly off the tree
- Torquing levers are in the most accessible locations around the user for minimizing arm movement and maintaining adjustments in a comfortable seating position
- Reversible base to allow camcorder set-up to the left or right-hand side of the user
- Custom designed ratchet system for easy and quiet mounting
- High-quality straps are designed as a one-piece unit in which the nylon strap is perfectly stitched to the barrel of the ratchet bar
- Heavy-duty fluid head with Quick Release camera shoe makes for video shots with multiple angle adjustments
- Horizontal (-90 to 90°) and vertical (0 to 92°) leveling capability
- Recommended for Canon XL2, XH-A1, and similar models