The ORCHESTRA ORC50 by Analog Way is an ergonomic remote controller designed to independently or simultaneously manage several switchers, such as the Di-VentiX II or OPS200 and OPS300 systems. It can manage the switches either as standalone boxes or in any combination, including soft-edge blending configurations. Use this solution to program and manage multi-screen events and presentations.
The unit also offers the ability to control matrixes in order to multiply the number of sources. It can control up to six independent screen configurations in different locations and store up to 64 presets per screen configuration. Using the device's USB port, it is possible to save the configuration of an event to be reused in the future.
- ORCHESTRA offers the control of matrixes in order to multiply the number of sources, whatever input number the Analog Way Switcher provides. ORCHESTRA can control up to 6 independent screen configurations in different locations (single display or multiple projectors in soft-edge blended mode) and store up to 64 presets per screen configuration.
- Control of soft-edge blending presentations, on up to 6 different screens, horizontally or vertically
- Size, shape, and position of the PIP
- Transition effects
- Transition effects
- Touch Screen Configuration
- Designed with a 16:9 TFT color touch screen for preview of all configurations, ORCHESTRA is especially dedicated to facilitate the setting and programming of multi-screen events and presentations.
- The numerous user friendly, customizable and configurable presets enable the set up of the screen configuration, so that they are easily accessible during the presentation. A last minute modification is easy thanks to the direct input/output selection access.
- Also equipped with a USB port, the complete configuration of the event can be saved for future use.
- Price to Performance Ratio
- ORCHESTRA will help manage multi-screen and multilocation live presentations with a total peace of mind, at the most interesting price/performance ratio.