The LS-11 from Olympus is a Linear PCM audio recorder for studio-quality recording in the field. This portable unit can record at rates up to 24-bit/96kHz to WMA, MP3 or WAV formats onto its 8GB internal memory. The SD/SDHC card slot can handle cards up to 32GB for even more capacity. A pair of AA batteries allows you to record for up to 23 hours, and an optional AC adapter is available separately.
Dual condenser microphones provide responsive pickup and wide sound capture, thanks to their 90° outward placement. The recorder's rigid aluminum body minimizes vibration for additional clarity. Built-in stereo speakers let you listen to your recordings immediately, and an LCD display show you vital operating info.
- Records and plays WMA, MP3 and WAV files at rates up to 24-bit/96kHz
- 8GB of internal flash memory, plus an SD/SDHC slot for extra capacity
- Dual condenser microphones for high-quality stereo recording
- Integrated stereo speakers for instant playback
- Up to 23 hours of recording time from 2 AA batteries, plus the option to run off AC power
- Lightweight and rigid aluminum body reduces vibrations and provides excellent portability
- LCD display makes it easy to see vital information
- Voice sync function lets the unit record automatically when it 'hears' sounds above a certain volume level
- User-settable recording preferences with Peak indicator
- File edit function lets you cut your files and create index marks while recording in PCM mode
- The optional RS-30W remote control (sold separately) allows you to control the recorder wirelessly