The Media Commander MC-20 Device Controller, from FutureVideo, is a standalone jog/shuttle unit that remotely controls DVRs, VTRs and other serial controlled RS-422A record/playback devices. Compact and comfortable, the MC-20 has 22 assignable keys and 8 different keysets to match your applications and workflow. Included KeyAssigner software allows up to 72 additional functions to be programmed into the tactile jog/shuttle dials. You can also assign control sets for up to 4 different devices, each instantly accessible and identified with removable label templates.
Offering USB and EditLink connections plus a GPI port for controlling other rack-mounted and out-of-reach equipment, the MC-20 is ideal for broadcast, remote and post-production facilities.
- Affordable Remote Control for RS-422A Serial Controlled Devices
- 22 Assignable Keys plus Jog & Shuttle Controls
- Dynamic Jog/Shuttle Settings (4 Styles)
- Up to 72 Additional Assignments for Jog & Shuttle
- Key Assignments Retained in Flash Memory
- Customizable Label Overlay
- GPI Trigger Port for Auxiliary Device Control
- Includes KeyAssigner PC Software & RS-422A VTR serial cable
- Replacement for Obsolete Manufacturers' Controllers