Combining the features of the Media Commander MC-20 and MC-20PRO, FutureVideo's MC-20PRO II Jog/Shuttle Controller is both a multi-function control surface and a remote control for RS-422A enabled devices. As a fully-programmable professional control surface, the MC-20PRO II transfers media playback and editing functions from your Mac or PC onto a smooth jog/shuttle dial and 22 assignable buttons. Making audio and video editing easier and faster, this flexible, ergonomically designed unit allows 16 different keysets and can be assigned up to 180 of your application's shortcut and macro functions.
As a remote controller for DVRs, VTRs and other serial controlled RS-422A record/playback devices, the MC-PRO II also contains a GPI port for controlling other rack-mounted and out-of-reach equipment. Control popular software and common machine control applications with any of the pre-installed key maps--or visually map all keys with the included KeyAssigner software. Instantly switch between applications and functions, with each key map identifiable by printed removable labels.
This 2-in-1 controller is ideal not only for broadcast, remote and post-production facilities, but media asset management, video ingest and archiving, video content analysis, digital video/audio editing, and DVD creation.
- Reconfigurable as RS-422A Device Controller or Media Control Surface for either PC or MAC
- 22 Assignable Keys plus Jog & Shuttle Controls
- Dynamic Jog/Shuttle Settings (4 Styles)
- Up to 180 Possible Key Assignments
- Up to 72 Additional Assignments for Jog & Shuttle
- Key Assignments Retained in Flash Memory
- Customizable Label Overlay
- 16 Different Key Sets (Normal, Alt 1, Alt 2, Shift, plus 4 Modes)
- GPI Trigger Port for Auxiliary Device Control
- Macro Creation for Multiple Commands
- Includes KeyAssigner PC Software & RS-422A VTR serial cable
- Includes key maps and templates for popular non-linear editing software
- Replacement for Obsolete Manufacturers' Controllers