FutureVideo's Media Commander MC-20PRO Jog/Shuttle Controller is a fully-programmable professional control surface that transfers media playback and editing functions from your Mac or PC onto the unit's smooth jog/shuttle dial and 22 assignable buttons. Making audio and video editing easier, faster and more comfortable, the flexible, ergonomically designed MC-20PRO allows 16 different keysets and can be assigned up to 180 of your application's shortcut and macro functions.
Control popular software with any of the pre-installed key maps, or visually map all keys with the included KeyAssigner software. Instantly switch between applications and functions, with each key map identifiable by printed removable label templates.
Designed for the professional editor, the MC-20PRO can be applied to media asset management, video ingest and archiving, video content analysis, digital video/audio editing, and DVD creation. With optional device control modules, the MC-20PRO can also be used to operate a network of up to 16 VCRs, audiotape decks and selected DVD recorders.
- Multi-Function Media Control Surface for either PC or MAC
- 22 Assignable Keys plus Jog & Shuttle Controls
- Dynamic Jog/Shuttle Settings (4 Styles)
- Up to 180 Possible Key Assignments
- Up to 72 Additional Assignments for Jog & Shuttle
- Key Assignments Retained in Flash Memory
- Customizable Label Overlay
- 16 Different Key Sets (Normal, Alt 1, Alt 2, Shift, plus 4 Modes)
- GPI Trigger Port for Auxiliary Device Control
- Macro Creation for Multiple Commands
- Includes KeyAssigner PC Software
- Includes key maps and templates for popular non-linear editing software
- Replacement for Obsolete Manufacturers' Controllers