FutureVideo's Multi-View Video Debriefing Software 2.0 lets you view and synchronize up to 24 video images on one PC screen, making it an ideal tool for analysis of multi-camera recordings. This is especially useful for video debriefings and event analysis within a wide range of applications, including military, aerospace, sports, medical, and law enforcement.
Multiple video formats can be used within a single workspace, and video windows can be resized and positioned to taste. Create a common "match point" for all recordings, then move all sources in unison with a simple change of frame position. You can set playback speed, loops, mark even points, and even save and print image snapshots from any window.
The Enterprise Edition includes 4 licenses for installing the software on 4 different PCs--great for multiple workstations and post-production facilities.
- Simultaneously play back up to 24 video files using multiple digital formats.
- Supports multiple digital media formats including MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MJPEG (Motion JPEG), WMV & others (with appropriate decoder).
- Mark events and log descriptions for any video frame.
- Re-size, zoom and crop windows, and place anywhere within the workspace.
- Automatically synchronize videos to each other for in-depth analysis.
- Save, load, and print still images of any video frame.