FutureVideo's Multi-View Video Debriefing Software 2.0 is an additional license for existing owners of the Enterprise Edition, which includes licenses for four installations. (This version that you've clicked into cannot be activated unless as a supplement to the Enterprise Edition.)
Multi-View lets you view and synchronize up to 24 video images on one PC screen, making it an ideal tool for analysis of multi-camera recordings. This is especially useful for video debriefings and event analysis within a wide range of applications, including military, aerospace, sports, medical, and law enforcement.
Multiple video formats can be used within a single workspace, and video windows can be resized and positioned to taste. Create a common "match point" for all recordings, then move all sources in unison with simple a change of frame position. Set playback speed, loops, mark even points, and even save and print image snapshots from any window.
- Simultaneously play back up to 24 video files using multiple digital formats.
- Supports multiple digital media formats including MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MJPEG (Motion JPEG), WMV & others (with appropriate decoder).
- Mark events and log descriptions for any video frame.
- Re-size, zoom and crop windows, and place anywhere within the workspace.
- Automatically synchronize videos to each other for in-depth analysis.
- Save, load, and print still images of any video frame.