The Sunbounce system consists of an aluminum frame that can be disassembled and combined with different reflecting, light-reducing, or light-absorbing screens. The Frame for Micro Mini Sunbounce (2x3') from Sunbounce is the lightweight (less than 4 lbs), stable, collapsible anodized aluminum frame for all Micro Mini Sunbounce light modifiers (not included). The frame holds the screen taut, ensuring consistent light modification. Designed with a crossbar and clamp integrated into the frame so that it can be comfortably held in many different ways--by hand or by attaching it to a tripod, for instance. This hand-made frame folds to fit into an approximately 3 x 52" (7.6 x 132 cm) carry bag (included). Reflector not included.
- Extreme stability--the frames can be quickly disassembled, are made of the highest-quality aluminum and are extremely stable, even in windy conditions
- Top-quality materials--all reflector screens are manufactured using the world's most high-quality reflective and translucent materials
- Reliability--the Sunbounce system allows every conceivable lighting situation to be perfectly controlled--even strong wind is manageable
- Lightweight--even the large Sunbounce Pro reflector, with its 30 square feet (2.5 square meters) surface, weighs only about 4 lbs (1.8 kg)
- Mobility--the system can be quickly disassembled and is so light that you can take it anywhere