The Samson Concert 277 Dual-Channel Handheld Wireless Microphone System provides stable, cost effective handheld wireless operation, and the added convenience of simultaneous, dual-microphone operation.
The Concert 277 features a dual-channel, true diversity UHF receiver with level controls per channel, independent and mixed audio outputs, multi-segment RF level indicators per channel and reliable UHF reception.
Both Samson HT7 handheld transmitters feature the supercardioid Q7 microphone head for reliable speech and vocal reproduction with minimal noise and maximum intelligibility. The Concert 277 is an ideal choice for multiple presenters, singers, Karaoke, DJs and anywhere reliable dual wireless microphones are needed.
- Dual Channel True Diversity UHF Wireless System with simultaneous operation of two HT7 wireless transmitters
- Phase-Locked Loop (PLL) circuitry for flawless reception
- Multi-segment RF level and peak audio indicators for each channel
- Squelch control for each channel
- Tuned molded antennas
- Two independent 1/4-inch outputs or one 1/4-inch mix output
- Independent level controls
- Includes two HT7 handheld transmitters