The 256GB G-DRIVE mini SSD Triple Interface Portable Hard Drive from G-Technology is a high-capacity portable storage device that uses high-performance Solid State Disks (SSD). Drawing power from the system bus, the disk can be connected via FireWire-800, FireWire-400, or USB 2.0.
SSD drives delivers superlative performance and reliability. With no moving parts, there is no risk of a physical disk failure. The drive is capable of sustained data transfer rates of up to 67MB/sec.
The drive is housed in a durable titanium external casing that features an integrated heat sink for silent cooling. Formatted for the Mac file system out of the box, its design will perfectly match your MacBook Pro.
- SSD storage system delivers transfer rates of up to 67MB/sec
- Connects via FireWire-800, FireWire-400, or USB 2.0 1
- Bus-powered for true portability
- Integrated heat sink helps to keep components cool and in good working order
- Includes all necessary cables and leather carrying case