The Wireless-N Access Point with Dual-Band from Linksys is a hardware device that is used to add Wi-Fi capability to an existing Ethernet network. Boasting high-performance 802.11n technology, the access point is compatible with 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks.
The device features an easy setup procedure. Simply plug it into your router via Ethernet and you'll have the ability to access your network via Wi-Fi. Security is handled via push-button setup, protecting your data from prying eyes. The access point uses 802.11n technology, a high-speed wireless protocol that is optimized for video streaming.
- Add 802.11n Wi-Fi to an existing network
- Supports 802.11n, 802.11a, 802.11g, and 802.11b devices
- Switchable between 2.4GHz and 5GHz radio bands
- Supports push-button WPA2 encryption
- Easy-to-use setup wizard
- Features a single auto-crossover 10/100Mbps Ethernet port for connectivity