This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
This Nocturnal Lights M2 LED Tactical Backup Dive Light with its high intensity 1W LED bulb is a practical and convenient dive light. You can use it to look under ledges and to restore natural color underwater. The light is also perfect for night dives or as a back-up for cave and other overhead environments. It is submersible to 328' (100m).
The light produces an extremely bright, white beam, that makes it a perfect light source for many on land applications. The light is very reliable, its LED bulb lasts up to 100,000 hours, and can operate with-in a wide range of temperatures. It is very unlikely the LED will break due to accidental impact. The M2's precisely machined body and the o-ring design makes flooding nearly impossible under proper care.
The included Neoprene Hand Mount allows you to use 1 or 2 Nocturnal Lights M2 Tactical/ Back-Up Lights as a handheld-free dive light. The hand mount has 2 straps that fit comfortably over your bare hand and any type of dive glove. It goes over your fingers and holds the light against the back of your hand. This allows you to handle the light and still have your fingers free to perform work or hold a reel. This is extremely important during wreck and cave penetration diving.
- Extra Bright 1W LED that produces 80 Lumens
- Perfect for night dives or as a back-up for cave and other overhead environments
- Perfect for all rugged outdoor use
- Uses 3 AAA batteries
- The lights turn up in 100 nanoseconds so you don't have to wait for it to warm up
- Small enough to be mounted anywhere
- The included Neoprene Hand Mount allows you to use the light as a handheld-free dive light. It goes over your fingers and holds the light against the back of your hand. This allows you to handle the light and still have your fingers free to perform work or hold a reel.