The DX1208 from EAW is a 12-input, 8-output DSP matrix mixer. It's designed to be a central audio hub for installed sound systems used in churches, courtrooms, convention centers, hotels, and many other kinds of facilities. It has 8 mic and line capable inputs and 8 line-level outputs on Euroblock connectors, as well as 4 RCA inputs, and 4 digital S/PDIF inputs. Any of the inputs can be assigned DSP functions, and the whole system can be configured and controlled with a Windows computer running the included DX Navigator software.
A very flexible and comprehensive set of DSP tools is available in the DX1208. There are gates, compressors, automatic gain control, and 6-band EQ on every input. Each output features limiters, 8-band EQ, crossover filters, and delay. An automix functionality maximizes acoustic gain without feedback, and a ducking system will prioritize selected signals. All of the internal processing takes place at 48 kHz, and the digital inputs automatically convert incoming signals from 32 kHz up to 96 kHz to 48 kHz.
For adding additional zones or building up a larger system, up to 8 DX Link enabled products can be linked together through the DX1208's two RJ-45 connectors. You can easily control the DX1208 with third party systems (such as AMX and Crestron) with the RS-232C serial connection (DB9) on the rear panel. The DX Navigator software can be controlled by a PC plugged into the USB port on the front panel, or by a computer connected to the Ethernet port on the rear. The DX1208 is a professional product that was designed for continuous use and is backed by a 5 year warranty.
Note! Click here for informative technical documents, manuals, certifications, etc.
- 32-bit DSP and 24-bit analog/digital conversion
- 8 balanced mic/line inputs on Euroblock detachable connectors
- 4 unbalanced line inputs on unbalanced RCA connectors
- 4 digital input channels via S/PDIF
- Individually selectable 48V phantom power on Mic/Line inputs 1-8
- Gate, compressor, automatic gain control, and six band EQ on each input
- Mute and solo button on each input
- 8 balanced line-level outputs on Euroblock connectors
- Limiter, 8-band EQ plus two crossover filters, and delay on each output
- 6 programmable logic inputs, 3 programmable logic outputs
- 16 channel DX link expansion buss
- DX Link enables small installation networks, providing an additional 16 inputs (IDX) and 16 outputs (ODX)
- Automix feature maximizes acoustic gain without feedback
- The included DX Navigator control software allows users to access all of the system settings and configurations
- USB, Ethernet, and RS-232 connectivity (USB port on the front panel for control and programming with a Windows PC)
- Adjustable ducking with 5 priority levels assignable to each input (inputs 1-12 and IDX inputs 1-16)
- Ideal for meeting rooms, houses of worship, courtrooms, multi-zone paging/music systems, hotels, boardrooms, multi-purpose facilities, and more