This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
This Nocturnal Lights SLX 800t is a sophisticated LED dive light that delivers a high level of performance. Three 3W (9W total) LED bulbs provide 800 lumens of light. Six alkaline AA batteries power the light for 8-hours of burn time, with a maximum output for a full 2 hours. The LED bulbs run at a cool temperature, so the light can be used above and below the surface. You can use it to look under ledges and to restore natural color underwater.
The 6 AA battery configuration provides low weight and a compact size. The light comes standard with a removable lantern handle. The lantern handle has a 5/16" (8mm) hole that can be used to attach the Nocturnal Lights Ball-Joint or flex Arm Adapter in-order to use the light for imaging applications. The 12° internal reflectors are installed on the light, internal 60° diffusers and the 90° adapters are included. The aluminum housing along with the double o-ring seal and shockproof LEDs makes the SLX 800t extremely durable even under the most extreme conditions. You never have to worry about the light turning on in your dive bag because of the switch lock. All of these features make the Nocturnal Lights SLX 800t a practical and convenient light when diving or participating in any other outdoor adventures.
- Three 3W (9W total) LED bulbs provide 800 lumens of light
- Six Alkaline AA batteries produces power for a 8 hour burn time, with a maximum output of two hours
- The LED bulbs run at a cool temperature, so the light can be used above and below the surface
- Aluminum housing along with the double o-ring seals and shockproof LEDs makes the light extremely durable
- The switch lock prevents the light from accidentally turning on in your dive bag
- The convenient lantern grip makes the light easy to handle underwater and has a 5/16" (8mm) hole that can be used to attach the Nocturnal Lights Ball-Joint or flex Arm Adapter in-order to use the light for imaging applications