The ARRI CASTER Series offers an LED array with a unique optical design which yields high output combined with outstanding control options at an affordable price.
This Arri LoCaster LED Panel is designed for location use in video, film or TV production scenarios. Dimming function (0-100%) and color temperature control from 2800-6500K can be controlled independently with simple knobs on the body of the LED panel itself.
A 3/8" (9.5 mm) female thread permits mounting the luminaire to grip equipment such as the Arri Caster Stirrup which provides swiveling movement and a 5/8" (16mm) receiver in a yoke-like construction. Safety features include Auto Power Off to protect LEDs from heat due to overvoltage. Accessories include a 2-leaf barndoor, gel frame and a light intensifier that doubles the luminous output of the panel.
The LoCaster Power Supply (sold separately) accepts input voltages from 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz and outputs 24VDC. Extremely small and lightweight, it powers a single LoCaster panel. An optional NiMH Battery Pack is also available, providing 2 hours of DC power for a single LoCaster panel.
- Tunable white light from tungsten to daylight from 2800K-6500K.
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 90 renders colors more vivid on film or digital media.
- Absolute color temperature and intensity stability due to Arri True Match LED Technology.
- 0-100% dimming as well as color temperature is controllable on the panel via simple knobs.
- Small size (8.7 x 3.75 x 2.75") and light weight (2.11 lbs) make for easy portability and handling.