The MA-3050 from Marathon is a professional-quality power amplifier ideal for installed applications. The amp can operate in stereo, parallel mono, or bridged mono modes for terrific versatility. It features XLR and 1/4" inputs, and Speakon and binding post outputs, allowing you to connect to a variety of sound systems. Each channel features an input gain control and LED indicators for signal, overload, and fault.
The amp has a pair of variable-speed cooling fans with front-to-rear airflow for smooth, reliable operation. For further protection and reliability, the amplifier offers circuitry that protects against short circuits, open circuits, overheating, and more. It also has a ground-lift switch to prevent hum caused by ground loops. A voltage selector switch lets you choose between 110/220V operation for use anywhere in the world.
- Rackmount design can be installed in any standard equipment rack
- Can operate in stereo, parallel mono, or bridged mono modes
- XLR and 1/4" inputs, along with Speakon and binding post outputs for versatile connectivity
- High-quality Class AB output circuitry
- Input level controls on each channel
- Integrated compressor prevents distortion
- LED indicators for power, signal, clip, and protect
- Pair of variable-speed cooling fans with front-to-rear airflow for reliable operation
- Integrated protection circuitry for full short circuit, open circuit, thermal, soft start, DC voltage, Sub Electronic and RF protection
- Ground-lift switch reduces hum
- Selectable operating voltage for worldwide use