The DJ-4000 from Marathon is a professional-quality power amplifier ideal for installed applications. The amp can operate in stereo, parallel mono, or bridged mono modes for terrific versatility. It features XLR and 1/4" inputs, and Speakon and binding post outputs, allowing you to connect to a variety of sound systems. Each channel features an input gain control and LED indicators for signal, overload, and fault.
The amp has 2-speed cooling fans for smooth, reliable operation. It also has a ground-lift switch to prevent hum caused by ground loops. A voltage selector switch lets you choose between 110-120V and 220-240V operation for use anywhere in the world.
- Rackmount design can be installed in any standard equipment rack
- Can operate in stereo, parallel mono, or bridged mono modes
- XLR and 1/4" inputs, along with Speakon and binding post outputs for versatile connectivity
- Input level controls on each channel
- LED indicators for power, signal, clip, and fault
- Dual-speed cooling fans for reliable operation
- Ground-lift switch reduces hum
- Selectable operating voltage for worldwide use