The AT4900b-48 from Audio-Technica is a professional-quality shotgun microphone body ideal for field or studio use. The mic is compatible with interchangeable head capsules, allowing you to choose between an omnidirectional, cardioid, or hypercardioid pickup pattern, depending on your needs.
The mic has a rugged turned-brass housing for exceptional durability. Internal transformerless circuitry greatly reduces distortion and provides excellent correlation of high-speed transients. The direct-coupled balanced output provides a clean signal, even under high-output conditions. Additional features of the mic include a switchable high-pass filter to reduce low frequency noise and a -10dB pad for picking up loud sound sources. The mic comes complete with a mic stand clip, foam windscreen, and carrying case.
Note! Mic head capsules must be purchased separately.
- Professional Quality
- The mic is specially engineered to meet professional standards
- Rugged Build
- The turned brass housing provides long-lasting durability
- High-Quality Audio
- The transformerless circuitry greatly reduces low-frequency distortion and provides excellent correlation of high-speed transients, while the direct-coupled balanced output provides a clean signal, even under high-output conditions
- Interchangeable Capsules
- Interchangeable head capsules allow you to select the pickup pattern that best suits your needs 1
- Filter and Pad
- A switchable 80Hz high-pass filter and -10dB pad allow you to reduce low-frequency noises and extend the mic's headroom in order to capture loud sound sources
- Phantom Power
- The mic runs on 48V phantom power, which it receives via the standard XLR connector
- RoHS Compliant
- The mic is free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances
- Accessories Included
- The mic comes complete with a mic clip, windscreen, and carrying case