The Hitachi CP-X3010 has features you'd appreciate in a home projector but it's aimed squarely at the education and corporate markets.
Its Whiteboard and Blackboard (which also works with green boards) modes, for example, tune the projector's color output so you can use a board when no screen is available.
Daytime mode ensures vivid, saturated images even when the lighting conditions are less than ideal for projection, as when the lights can't be totally dimmed so the audience can take notes.
The 16 watt speaker means you don't need external speakers (although you can plug in externals if you want to). Audio pass through means you can use the projector's speakers, even if you don't need to project an image, saving lamp life.
An innovative Template function allows you to project lines and grids onto a whiteboard or blackboard, making it easier to write and draw on them.
Closed captioning allows all of your audience to understand your presentation when you project programming that provides it.
In addition to a high 2000:1 contrast ratio, this model features an Active Iris that's automatically controlled to ensure the best image contrast and depth perspective in both bright and dark scenes. What's more, thanks to motion adaptive progressive scan, 3:2 pull down, noise reduction and Hitachi's equalizing gamma function you can project motion pictures with striking clarity and beauty.
The CP-X3010 is compatible with the VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA SXGA+ UXGA AND MAC16" computer display standards. With its world power supply and NTSC, PAL and SECAM compatibility you'd be hard-pressed to find a country where you can't put on a great show with this projector.
- Template Function
- This innovation can project four different types of lines and grids onto a whiteboard or blackboard, making writing on the board easier.
- Blackboard and Whiteboard Modes
- In rooms with no screen, it's possible to project onto a blackboard or whiteboard. The Blackboard mode can also be used with green boards. The Whiteboard mode reduces the white signal brightness by half, ensuring optimum visibility.
- Daytime Mode
- Projected images may sometimes be difficult to see under bright lighting. Daytime mode uses image quality correction technology to counter the effects of light, ensuring vivid images.
- New On-Screen Display (OSD) Menu Design
- The CP-X3010 uses a new OSD menu with an intuitive interface and sophisticated design. The display is transparent so you can see the image being projected and functions are easily differentiated with icons. For example, there's an Exit icon for easy escape from menus.
- Easy Lamp and Filter Maintenance
- The lamp door is on the top of the projector so changing the lamp is easy. Filter maintenance has been improved from every 400 hours to every 5,000 hours under normal conditions.
- Security Functions to Protect Your Investment
- This projector is equipped with a security bar that allows easy attachment of a security chain. By using the PIN Lock you can limit the number of users. The MyScreen function can used to identify the owner and is protected a PIN Lock. The Transition Detector can prevent unauthorized use of the project
- Power Saving Mode Saves Money Too
- The Power Saving mode reduces stand-by power consumption to less than five watts.
- 16 Watt Internal Speaker
- This projector provides high 16 watt audio power output. There's no need to connect external speakers so even if your room doesn't have speakers you'll have all the sound you need.
- Low Noise of 29 to 35 dB
- A rating of 35 dB is literally whisper-quiet. Employing a new fan design, the projector can achieve an even lower noise level of 29 dB in Eco mode making it easy to give lessons or presentations in small size classrooms or conference rooms without fan noise distracting the audience.
- Convenient Audio Pass Through
- Audio can be output in stand-by mode, allowing you to listen to external speakers via the projector's audio output. This saves lamp life when you only need sound.