The Hitachi T-19WX Interactive StarBoard Display is a 19" interactive LCD monitor designed to assist in creative learning. Write notes by using a wireless pen while your students and colleagues view work on a large screen or projector. The use of the StarBoard seamlessly integrates into a variety of teaching styles and provides a vast array of tools and functions to help convey information effectively.
- Great for Teaching and Business
- The interactive pen display integrates seamlessly into any existing teaching style with its attractive size and low-profile design. Conveniently placed on a desktop or lectern, the bright 19" display provides more working space and a high resolution image that works well with LCD projectors. The T-19WX integrates seamlessly into any existing presentation style with its attractive size and low-profile design.
- Unleash Creativity
- Maximize creativity in every student with the StarBoard T-19WX; deliver interactive lessons and write digital notes on the pen display, while your students view the same visuals projected onto a large screen in the front of the classroom.
- Illustrate and Interact
- The T-19WX puts you in control of a powerful multimedia environment where you can interact with lessons and write over any application. Save and distribute your notes to the class and revisit the session anytime to keep concepts fresh and make your job easier.
- Interactive Presentations
- The StarBoard T-19WX provides the full functionality of an interactive whiteboard through a 19" wide screen pen display. It lets you control computer applications and write digital notes on the display while your colleagues view the same notes projected onto a large screen.
- Collaborate and Share
- Transform meetings and brainstorming sessions into creative opportunities to inspire collaboration. Use your stylus to easily navigate through documents, websites, or annotate over images and templates to capture your team's feedback. Create a digital record of the discussion and email a copy to all attendees.