With its continued stellar reputation in high-quality video distribution, Kramer once again raises-the-bar of excellence with its VM-12HDCP 1:12 HDCP Compliant DVI Distribution Amplifier. Designed and built with both professional video facility installation pundits and HDTV display enthusiasts in mind, this HDCP compliant unit is capable of distributing up to (12) identical DVI-D outputs from (1) DVI-D input signal. With its maximum data rate of 1.65Gbps it supports HDTV 1080p signals and resolutions up to UXGA. It features Enhanced EDID (Extended Display Identification Data), which essentially enables this D/A to verify what type of monitor is connected to the DVI output. And front-panel Read and Store buttons, while utilizing non-volatile memory, further expand the use of EDID information.
Moreover, it offers built-in re-clocking block technology that regenerates the DVI signal feed by which multiple units may be daisy-chained for long distance cable runs. This versatile unit features convenient front-panel active I/O LED indicators and a 100-240VAC worldwide power supply - its low-profile design of only 1U and can be mounted in a standard 19" equipment rack by using the included rack ears.
Since the Kramer VM-12HDCP easily connects to DVI compatible projectors, displays and other digital components with DVI (or HDMI to DVI) connectivity, it's an ideal solution for high-resolution DVI signal distribution for multi-screen applications.
- Supports High-Resolution HDTV and UXGA Signals
- It offers a maximum data rate of 1.65Gbps, HDTV compatibility, HDCP compliance, and supports resolutions up to 1080p and UXGA. Furthermore, the VM-12HDCP uses a uniquely designed PCB (Printed Circuit Board), which includes all buffering, conditioning, and amplifying circuitry to provide (12) identical high-level DVI-D (Digital) outputs for reliable signal distribution. It also features state-of-the-art signal line driver for each of the (12) outputs.
- Long Distance Capability
- Kramer re-clocking and equalization technology rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- Enhanced EDID
- Enhanced EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) enables this unit to store and recall a default EDID setting in non-volatile memory from one of the outputs, allowing convenient and reliable connection to the source.
- I/O LED Indicators
- Active input and output LED indicators.
- Multi-Screen Applications
- The VM-12HDCP is an ideal distribution solution for multi-screen displays, rental and staging applications and more.
- Worldwide Power Supply
- Built-in multi-voltage 100-240VAC worldwide power supply.
- Aside from its rugged chassis, its standalone design can be mounted in a standard 19" equipment rack by using the included rack ears.