As the industry's first 85" full HD 1080p plasma display, Panasonic's TH-85PF12UK bridges the gap between the company's 65" and 103" full HD Plasma displays. Touting a newly developed Neo Plasma display panel (NeoPDP), the TH-85PF12UK displays life-size images with realistic detail, natural colors, and organic textures, while maintaining the same 99mm depth as a 65" display and weighing 30% less per inch than Panasonic's current 103" model.
Designed for commercial, business and high-end home-theater applications, the TH-85PF12UK's tough body and durable front glass make it ideal for installation in crowded areas. Wall- and ceiling-mounted installation allow for the most effective use of space, and a wide viewing angle provides accurate off-center viewing of the screen's bright, detailed images.
The TH-85PF12UK is compatible with a wide range of interfaces, supporting LAN-based control (PJ Link compliant) and PC compatibility to enable wireless presentations. Three interchangeable slots offer increased flexibility for the addition of optional terminal boards.
- NeoPDP Technology
- Key to the ultra-slim body and power-saving efficiency is the newly developed "Neo Plasma display panel," which achieves the world's highest moving image resolution of 1,080 lines and highest contrast ratio of 40,000:1 (2,000,000:1 dynamic). The result is a vibrant, high-contrast, high-resolution image with a real sense of depth and scope.
- Thinner and Lighter
- Even with effective wide-screen dimensions of 74.4" x 41.8", the TH-85PF12U is significantly thinner and lighter than past plasmas. The main body depth is only 3.9", and with the weight per inch reduced by 30%, the overall weight of the display is approximately 296 lbs.
- Low Power Consumption, Long Life
- With an equivalent screen size of four 42" displays, the TH-PF12U is slimmer, lighter weight and brighter, with a lower power consumption and a long panel life of 100,000 hours.
- Vertical Installation
- The 85" plasma is capable of being installed vertically, allowing the display of life-sized models--creating enormous visual impact for digital signage, commercial messaging and audio/video presentation applications.