The 1831 Compass15 Solo 2-Stage Alloy System from Miller is a combination tripod and fluid head system designed for use with HDV, DVCAM, XDCAM, and P2HD cameras. It features a two-stage, telescoping design of alloy/magnesium construction. Leg angle locks for height adjustment. Other features include a 60mm sliding camera plate, 75mm ball leveling, and spoke/rubber feet for extra stability.
- Five selectable positions of high-performance drag are available plus a zero position
- It includes a selectable counterbalance system for payloads between 4.41 and 19.84 lbs (2 and 9kg)
- It features a quick-release 60mm sliding camera plate
- The two-stage tripod features an alloy/magnesium construction
- It includes 75mm ball leveling
- Spike/rubber feet provide extra stability