The 1840 Compass20 2-Stage Alloy System from Miller is a combination toggle tripod and fluid head system designed for use with HDV, DVCAM, XDCAM, and P2HD cameras. This model features a ground spreader, which provides an extra degree of stability.
The two-stage design also includes safe toggle locks. It features (5) selectable drag positions, as well as a zero position. It is capable of supporting weight from 4.41 and 26.46 lbs (2 to 12kg). Other features include a 60mm sliding camera platform with mini Euro plate mounting and 75mm ball leveling.
- The system includes a tripod and a head
- This model includes a ground spreader to provide extra stability
- Five selectable positions of high-performance drag are available plus a zero position
- It includes a selectable counterbalance system for payloads between 4.41 and 26.46 lbs (2 to 12kg)
- It features a quick-release 60mm sliding camera platform with mini Euro plate mounting
- The two-stage alloy tripod features safe toggle locks
- It includes 75mm ball leveling