The 1846 Compass20 Solo 2-Stage Carbon Fibre System from Miller is a combination tripod and fluid head system designed for use with HDV, DVCAM, XDCAM, and P2HD cameras. It features a two-stage, telescoping design with carbon-fiber construction. Leg angle locks are available for height adjustment. Other features include a 60mm sliding camera platform with Euro plate mounting, 75mm ball leveling, and spoke/rubber feet for extra stability.
- Five selectable positions of high-performance drag are available plus a zero position
- It includes a selectable counterbalance system for payloads between 4.41 and 24.46 lbs (2 and 12kg)
- It features a quick-release 60mm sliding camera platform with mini Euro plate mounting
- The two-stage tripod features an carbon-fiber construction
- It includes 75mm ball leveling
- Spike/rubber feet provide extra stability