Panasonic's TH-42PRT12U 42" hospitality plasma display is perfect for hotels, restaurants and resorts. Built tough, with a long-lasting 100,000-hour display and easy-to-clean glass panel covering, the TH-42PRT12U offers strong resistance to impact. Along with durability, this ultra-stylish monitor comes with fixed terminal inputs and hidden integrated speakers, making for a low-profile, economical display unit. A "set back box" design allows for optional tuner modules that fit into the back of the monitor and will support a range of video streaming in both free-to-guest and pay-per-view environments.
Image quality isn't sacrificed for durability and flexibility: the TH-42PRT12U offers bright 1024 x 768 native resolution with a 30,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio. That means deep, robust blacks plus the full range of broadcast-quality colors--all rendered with minimal blocked shadows and noise due to the equivalent of 5,120 steps of gradation.
- High Contrast Ratio of 30,000:1
- Panasonic's original New Real Black Creation technology helps achieve high contrast of 30,000:1 in dark image areas to reproduce exceptionally deep, rich blacks.
- 5,120 Gradation Steps
- Panasonic plasmas render images with natural colors, subtle nuancing and exquisite detail.
- Reproducing the Entire HDTV Color Range
- Reproduces the full range of colors specified in HDTV broadcast standards.
- Long Panel Service Life of 100,000 Hours
- Inner panel improvements give Panasonic plasma display panels a long service life of 100,000 hours* even with their increased brightness. 1
- Tough Panel
- The front of the plasma display is covered by a glass panel that provides strong resistance to impacts, for extra assurance just in case something strikes it. This is particularly advantageous when you have guests with children. The glass panel also makes cleaning easier. Just wipe it with a soft cloth when necessary. This reduces the amount of work required to clean guest rooms.