Nikon D90 Digital Field Guide - Complete with its revolutionary feature of Live View HD video function, the D90 is a breakthrough camera in every sense of the word. However, it does more than that and in this easy-to-understand and use book, you'll be taken through all the features, buttons and capabilities of the camera.
The book covers all settings, menus and applications. It explores using the D90 in a wide variety of scenarios.
About the Author: J. Dennis Thomas is a professional photographer and author based in Austin, TX. He owns Dead Sailor Productions and has photographed for many notable clients. He has authored seven Digital Field Guides and has published articles in national photography magazines.
- Learn to compose your photos with the LCD monitor for clear, vibrant shots
- Shoot high-quality video, even in low light, with excellent sound quality
- Make the most of the versatile AF-S Nikkor 18-105mm VR lens
- Use Nikon's Creative Lighting System
- Explore professional secrets for getting great shots of people, landscapes, products, wildlife, and pets