HDR Photography Photo Workshop - High dynamic range (HDR) images allow you to truly use your imagination. They permit an artful blending of images to create a hybrid, unique and exquisite photo. By combining multiple images you enter a new world where thoughts and fantasies live. It doesn't matter what the subject is - landscapes, people, day or night - you can create a new and exciting world of photos. In this book, you'll learn the tools and techniques that go into this specialized world of exploration.
About the Author: Pete Carr became fascinated with photography at age 10. He became a software engineer, but soon returned to his first love. He authors an award-winning photoblog, Vanilla Days.
Robert Correll is an author, artist, music producer, audio engineer, and musician as well as a photographer. He's an expert in image-editing software.
- See how HDR compensates for the camera's limited ability to record the visible range of light
- Examine the necessary camera features and accessories
- Learn to process HDR images using Photomatix and Photoshop Elements
- Learn to create HDR photos from single exposures
- Experiment with landscapes, cityscapes, interior shots, black-and-white, nighttime photos, and more