The Shure UHF-R series reinforces Shure's status as leaders in large-scale touring and fixed installation wireless microphone systems. The UHF-R series is primarily designed for touring, stage performances, fixed installation in large clubs, theaters, houses-of-worship, large scale presentations and more.
The UR1 body-pack transmitter is designed for use with the UR4S or UR4D receivers. The transmitter features a cast magnesium housing, protecting the transmitter from rigorous use while remaining light weight. The UR1 body-pack does not include a microphone, however the TA4-male connection is compatible with Shure lavaliers, head-worn microphones and instrument cables featuring a TA4-female connection. Microphones manufactured from third party manufacturer's such as Countryman are compatible as well. The transmitter is capable of 10 or 50 mA output power, enabling extended range whenever necessary. The UR1 features a backlit LCD display and is powered up to 9 hours on 2 AA alkaline batteries (low RF power).
- TA4-Male Input
- The TA4-male input connection is completely compatible with Shure and third party lavaliers, head-worn microphones, instrument and line-level cables.
- 2400 Selectable Frequencies
- The UHF-R series features 2,400 user selectable frequencies over a 60MHz band. Up to 60 Preset Compatible Systems/Band can operate simultaneously.
- Audio Reference Companding
- Shure's Audio Reference Companding scheme applies companding to certain segments of audio that exceed a threshold level. The result eliminates the "breathing" noise associated with standard compander circuits.
- Automatic Transmitter Sync
- The system provides automatic remote sync of channel and frequency between the transmitter and receiver.
- Variable Transmitter Output Power
- Both handheld and body-pack transmitters feature variable RF output power. Users can select between 10mW and 50mW output power.