The ProScope HR2 is a hand-held digital microscope from Bodelin Technologies for PC and Macintosh platforms. Utilizing a single USB 2.0 port, the HR2's state-of-the-art 2 MP Aptina CCD puts high-resolution imaging in the palm of your hand.
The HR2 produces remarkable live-view presentations by streaming pixels at full resolution - this technological advancement not only produces stunning high-magnification imagery, it also allows intensive image-adjustment. Because the ProScope HR2 allows you to take the microscope to the subject in its native environment, it's an invaluable tool for science education, law enforcement, and industrial quality-control applications.
This is the ProScope HR2 QC Inspector Kit which includes the following items:  0-10x lens, 50x lens, ProScope flexible stand, HR software, screen measurement software, and a deluxe carry case. Optional lenses for specialized applications (30x, 100x, 200x 400x) are available separately. Other optional accessories include an adapter for borescopes, an adapter for analog microscopes, and an image analyzer software-package.
The ProScope HR2 is manufactured in Oregon USA, and it is RoHS compliant. It's a UVC plug-and-play device that's bundled with Windows and Mac software for capturing stills, video and time-lapse images. The HR2 can also be used live over the Internet with programs like Skype and Apple's iChat.
- Quality Control Inspector Kit
- Includes the following items;  0-10x lens, 50x lens, ProScope flexible stand, HR software, screen measurement software, and a deluxe carry case.
- 2 MP Imaging
- Capture stills, video, and time-lapse imagery at 1600 x 1200
- System Capability
- Accepts interchangeable lenses, C-mount adapters, analog microscope adapter
- High Speed USB2
- Utilizes USB2 connection for high-resolution live-view clarity
- UVC Plug and Play
- USB Video Class: plug and play operation without software. This allows use of the ProScope HR live over the Internet with programs like SKYPE and Apple iChat.
- Video Controls
- Brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, manual, auto exposure, image orientation (flip/mirror), manual/auto white balance w/presets, RGB white balance components. Light source/white-balance presets: ProScope HR2 LED, incandescent, fluorescent, daylight, auto.
- RoHS Compliant
- Free from lead and made with a lead free process
- Dual Tripod Mounts
- Front and rear standard 1/4-20" threaded mounts,
- Operating System Requirements
- Windows XP SP2 and up, Mac OS 10.4.8 and up
- Made in the USA
- Manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities in Lake Oswego, Oregon USA