The ProScope HR2 is a hand-held digital microscope from Bodelin Technologies for PC and Macintosh platforms. Utilizing a single USB 2.0 port, the HR2's state-of-the-art 2 MP Aptina CCD puts high-resolution imaging in the palm of your hand.
The HR2 produces remarkable live-view presentations by streaming pixels at full resolution - this technological advancement not only produces stunning high-magnification imagery, it also allows intensive image-adjustment. Because the ProScope HR2 allows you to take the microscope to the subject in its native environment, it's an invaluable tool for science education, law enforcement, and industrial quality-control applications.
This is the ProScope HR2 QC Lab Kit which includes the following items;  0-10x lens, 30N lens, 100x lens, 200x lens, ProScope flexible stand, HR software, LX ProScope HR software, and a deluxe carry case. Optional lenses for specialized applications (50x, 400x) are available separately. Other optional accessories include adapters for borescopes and analog microscopes, a measurement software-package that is accurate to 10 microns, and an image analyzer software-package.
The ProScope HR2 is manufactured in Oregon USA, and it is RoHS compliant. It's a UVC plug-and-play device that's bundled with Windows and Mac software for capturing stills, video and time-lapse images. The HR2 can also be used live over the Internet with programs like Skype and Apple's iChat.
- Quality Control Lab Kit
- Includes the following items;  0-10x lens, 30N lens, 100x lens, 200x lens, ProScope flexible stand, LX ProScope HR software, and a deluxe carry case.
- 2 MP Imaging
- Capture stills, video, and time-lapse imagery at 1600 x 1200
- System Capability
- Accepts interchangeable lenses, C-mount adapters, analog microscope adapter
- High Speed USB2
- Utilizes USB2 connection for high-resolution live-view clarity
- UVC Plug and Play
- USB Video Class: plug and play operation without software. This allows use of the ProScope HR live over the Internet with programs like SKYPE and Apple iChat.
- Video Controls
- Brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, manual, auto exposure, image orientation (flip/mirror), manual/auto white balance w/presets, RGB white balance components. Light source/white-balance presets: ProScope HR2 LED, incandescent, fluorescent, daylight, auto.
- RoHS Compliant
- Free from lead and made with a lead free process
- Dual Tripod Mounts
- Front and rear standard 1/4-20" threaded mounts
- Operating System Requirements
- Windows XP SP2 and up, Mac OS 10.4.8 and up
- Made in the USA
- Manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities in Lake Oswego, Oregon USA