Binocular night vision viewing offers a comfortable viewing experience full of depth and accurate perspective. The G15 Night Vision Binocular from N-Vision takes that concept one step further by completing this well engineered design from two GT-14 monoculars.
This G15 is fitted with a pair of ITT's 3rd generation Pinnacle image intensifiers - these tubes feature autogated power supplies, thin-film technology, and 64-72 lp/mm of resolution. When optimum depth perception and the highest levels of image-resolution are mission critical factors - this G15 delivers the goods.
The G15 binocular is comprised of two individual night vision monoculars, separating the binocular into two monoculars can be managed easily without tools. A comfortable headmount is included for hands-free use of the binocular or a single monocular. Weapon/helmet mounting, and adaptation for use with still/video cameras can be achieved by employing one of the optional accessory mounts.
There are many variables that affect the distance that one can see with a night vision device; the object's size, ambient weather and lighting conditions, the level of detail needed for recognition, etc. The important factors to consider when evaluating any night vision device are the generation of the intensifier tube along with its specified resolution and s/n ratio. The magnification, clarity, and light transmission performance of the NVD's optics also contribute to its low/no-light performance capabilities.All NVDs sold by B&H feature bright-light protection systems. However, this does not mean that bright light can/will not damage the device. Exposure to bright light compromises the longevity and performance of image intensifier tubes.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Integral IR illuminator for each monocular
- Separates into two night vision monoculars
- Waterproof, shockproof, and submersible to 6.5'/2.0 m
- Stereoscopic viewing delivers excellent depth perception
- Automatic brightness control compensates for dynamic lighting conditions
- Third Generation ITT Pinnacle Intensifiers
- ITT's "Pinnacle" third generation night vision intensifier tube lives up to its name by being the best there is in the world of image intensifiers. The Pinnacle tube is the US Army's first choice for night vision technology under the Omni VI procurement contract. Pinnacle tubes feature a thin-film ion barrier on the MCP, and a gallium-arsenide coated photocathode. The power supply was reconfigured with an autogating circuit that significantly enhances the tube's response to dynamic lighting conditions. Compared to standard third generation technology, Pinnacle tubes deliver 22% higher photoresponse, 24% improvement in S/N ratio, a significant reduction in halo diameter, 20% greater range of vision at night, 10,000+ hours of tube life.