Marshall's V-R171P-4A-PAL is a 17" LCD monitor for rack mounting that takes up 8 rack units (8RU). It integrates a quad-splitter and sequential switcher that makes it perfect for security environments, and yet the 1280 x 1024 panel is actually a high-resolution video display good enough for critical monitoring. Like all Marshall V-R Series monitors, this unit is constructed of steel and aluminum and can tilt 90° while rack mounted.
The built-in quad-splitter allows all four inputs to display simultaneously, either by using the full screen or picture-in-picture function. A sequential switcher automatically switches between all four inputs.
This model is for PAL system video only.
- High Resolution LCD panel, 1280 x 1024 pixels, 1,310,720 total
- Unique Ultra Wide Viewing Angle LCD Panel, 170° in any direction
- Bright 250 candle luminance
- Built-in Quad Splitter/Sequential Switcher
- Software driven 16:9 to 4:3 ratio switch
- Compact design fits in EIA standard rack 8U high
- Unique 180° tilt adjustment while mounted in rack