The Pelco EA2010 Post Equalizing Video Amplifier (120 VAC) allows you to amplify the video feed while retaining the picture quality of your videos to ranges of up to 3,000' over RG59/U coaxial and other cable types. The video amplifier comes with front panel controls for adjustable overall amplifier (flat gain of 1 to 8 dB) and adjustable high frequency boost (from 0 to 18 dB at 12 MHz), maintaining full video amplitude, contrast, and detail; these let you make easy and immediate adjustments to the various aspects of the video.
The EA2010 has all solid-state circuitry, and with a UL Listed wall transformer, it is well protected against power spikes and surges. With the R300 rack mount kit, you can mount 3 amplifiers in a single standard 1.75 x 19" rack. As such, the EA2010 gives you more placement options and is also easy to integrate in any existing rack set-up.
Meant only for post-equalization applications (located near the monitoring equipment), the EA2010 should not be used as a pre-equalizer.
- Allows amplification of the video feed while retaining the picture quality
- Can operate at ranges of up to 3,000' over an RG59/U coaxial cable
- Front-panel controls (for overall amplification, high frequency boost, and video amplitude, contrast, and detail) allow you to make immediate adjustments easily
- Solid-state circuitry ensures protection against power spikes and surges
- Both desktop and rack (1/3 U) mountable, thereby providing multiple placement options and easy integration with existing set ups
- Meant to be used only for post-equalization applications
- Not for pre-equalization
- Compact size - up to 3 units can be mounted in 1U rack
- Supplied with UL listed wall transformer
- CE/FCC Class B certified/Meets NEMA type 1 standards
- Zinc-plated steel chassis