The JOBO 250GB GIGA Vu Sonic Stand-Alone Data Storage Unit is a versatile device that allows users to transfer and store data from most memory card types, and to view the images. It is equipped with a high quality, high resolution 3.2" Color LCD screen, and uses state-of-the-art technology to provide easy viewing of images.
The unit is equipped with a built-in memory card slot for CompactFlash, MicroDrive, SD, SDHC, MMC, MS, MS Pro, MS MagicGate, MS Select, and MS PRO MagicGate. The unit has many features including thumbnail view, slide show, picture rotation, picture deletion, histogram display, multi-level zoom function, user interface skin options, copying and deleting of files and folders. The USB Interface of the GIGA Vu extreme provides high speed data transfer to a computer or another storage device at a rate of 20MB/second.
- High resolution 3.2" QVGA color display (320 x 240 pixels)
- TRUE RAW decoding of numerous RAW image files
- Functions: thumbnail view of pictures, slide show, picture rotation (90°, 180°, 270°), picture deletion, multi-level zoom function, user interface skin options, copying and deleting of files and folders, histogram display
- Supports incremental backup (synchronization between memory card and hard disk, automatic incremental backup to most recent folder, manual incremental backup to user defined folder)
- Ultrafast data transfer including data verification function
- Memory card slots for: CompactFlash I/II, MicroDrive, SD, SDHC, MMC, MS, MS Pro, MS MagicGate, MS Select, MS PRO MagicGate
- USB 2.0 high speed with OTG function
- USB 2.0 high speed connection to computers (backwards compatible to USB 1.1)
- Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (3.7 V, 2200 mAh)
- System requirements: Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Mac OS 9.x, 10.x & higher, Linux.